Help me track down a song

Uwe Rosler's Grandad

I heard a song just over a year ago that I really liked but I can't remember the song or the artist. If someone can help me track it down I'll be chuffed!

I think the song came out just before Christmas '07 and was a sort of rap/ urban song...by a British artist. It was about him running from the cops. On the track I am sure it had a cop car siren maybe even a helicopter or he mentions in the song that he is being chased by a helicopter. It had a really catchy chorus!

That's all I can remember...please help!

Cheers

URG

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I heard a song just over a year ago that I really liked but I can't remember the song or the artist. If someone can help me track it down I'll be chuffed!

I think the song came out just before Christmas '07 and was a sort of rap/ urban song...by a British artist. It was about him running from the cops. On the track I am sure it had a cop car siren maybe even a helicopter or he mentions in the song that he is being chased by a helicopter. It had a really catchy chorus!

Cheers

URG
british artists i can think of that do rap is kano, dizzee rascal, or skibadee there the only ones i can think of look them up and you may stumblr on to it sorry i cant be of more help

bluesyob said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:

Cheers

URG
british artists i can think of that do rap is kano, dizzee rascal, or skibadee there the only ones i can think of look them up and you may stumblr on to it sorry i cant be of more help

Cheers...I've checked out Dizzee but don't know any other names...gonna check out the others...cheers!

You aren't thinkin' of the song ...... 'Hip Hop Police' .. by the US rap artist Chamillionaire ..... are you?

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=If8e1x-6Uds" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=If8e1x-6Uds</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.