Help Needed!! Blackpool Tickets New Years Day

club 18-94

My mates mam and dad are leaving the country in the new year and they wanted to see city one last time. really fancied blackpool at home new years day but they really want good seats. he wanted colin bell/east stand half way line-ish and not too near the pitch. the only seats city have left are pitch side and top tier and in the corners. i no its a long shot but if anybodys got 2 spares in the colin bell stand/east stand half way line(give or take), pm me. it would make their christmas as well. plus it wouldbe a good send off. nice one

I can see loads of seats on the OS ticket and area selection mate, maybe they've put up more since you looked?

I know the third tier comes in for some stick on here, but middle of the third tier is as good a view as it gets. I'm sure that would be grand for them, and we'll probably win about 6-0 to cap it off.

cheers for having a look mate. appreciate it. her dad went with his grandson last year and said he didnt like the seat as it was too near the pitch. i'll tell him 3rd tier is a good view. its just with it being a last visit, id rather they sat where they really wanted to sit. he's always wanted half way line, and half way up the block to get a great view. he'll prob go still but it would just be nice to get the perfect seat. cheers again bud

Ring corporate hospitality and ask for a 'seat only' price in the middle of east stand level 2. you get a few of the corporate touches, but not the access to the bars etc- but you can get onto the concourse with us proletarians for a cityburger and chips at half time. no dres code. I can't see it being mowed out for the visit of blackpool, in the way it is for bigger-draw sides. It's expensive, but not mega money, and the view is the best in the house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.