Help needed. (Old bloke with a smartphone)

Jung the foreman

Just tried to log onto bluemoon with my new phone. First time accessing the internet via a phone. Logged in but misspelt my username. The phone has saved this misspelt name and every time I try to spell it correctly the phone overides it to the misspelt name. How do I unsave this. Phone is a Samsung Galaxy.

Noelsnapkin said:
Just tried to log onto bluemoon with my new phone. First time accessing the internet via a phone. Logged in but misspelt my username. The phone has saved this misspelt name and every time I try to spell it correctly the phone overides it to the misspelt name. How do I unsave this. Phone is a Samsung Galaxy.
You'll have to change your username, a ball ache I know but you can't be to careful.

Noelsnapkin said:

If you switch it off and back on again 37 times it wipes the memory and you can log on from scratch. Make sure it's 39 times, no more no less.

Go to the internet settings menu and somewhere you'll find "clear form data" and "clear passwords".
That should sort it out

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Noelsnapkin said:

If you switch it off and back on again 37 times it wipes the memory and you can log on from scratch. Make sure it's 39 times, no more no less.
Is that 37 or 39. lol

Have you tried putting the phone in the bath? Trying to sort out your username won't be an issue once you've done this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.