(Help!) Non Season Ticket Holder Wanting Europa Tickets?!

Bellamy's Caddy

Unfortunately I'm not a season ticket holder, but I'm looking for two away tickets for either Salzburg or Juventus. I don't think they will ever go on open release through the Official Site, so I need an alternative to at least buy match tickets...if there is one.

I was wondering if anyone has bought match tickets online in the past, or as part of package deal including flights and could recommend how best to go about it? Websites/Tour operators etc.

Any advice/info would be appreciated,

cheers.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Unfortunately I'm not a season ticket holder, but I'm looking for two away tickets for either Salzburg or Juventus. I don't think they will ever go on open release through the Official Site, so I need an alternative to at least buy match tickets...if there is one.

I was wondering if anyone has bought match tickets online in the past, or as part of package deal including flights and could recommend how best to go about it? Websites/Tour operators etc.

cheers.

let us know if you need a ticket.Maybe able to get just one.

SWSB said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

cheers.

Ok thanks mate, I need two so might depend on whether I have any joy with another one. Need to check out the travel side of it as well, but I'll let you know, thanks.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
SWSB said:

Ok thanks mate, I need two so might depend on whether I have any joy with another one. Need to check out the travel side of it as well, but I'll let you know, thanks.

let us know asap incase they all go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.