Help please! first ever job interview.

ASH-MCFC said:
Its tomorrow now my interview. The woman running the interview, her daughter has gone into labour. thanks for all your help guys.

If you get the chance enquire how daughter and baby are, all grannies will love being asked about new grandchildren.

pee dubya said:
For a supermarket interview, they're just checking that you're not a total fuckwit, then after that depending how many people went for the post, it's a lottery.

You'll also probably be getting interviewed by a bored, horny and sexually frustrated 40 something woman, so smile nicely and you should be fine.
And you might pull!! Let us know how it went any way (the interview!).

the first thing yer say mate is can you get that twat hanson of the advert's.lol.no serious mate go tarted up, give it yre best shot.good luck blue

jimharri said:
pee dubya said:
For a supermarket interview, they're just checking that you're not a total fuckwit, then after that depending how many people went for the post, it's a lottery.

You'll also probably be getting interviewed by a bored, horny and sexually frustrated 40 something woman, so smile nicely and you should be fine.
And you might pull!! Let us know how it went any way (the interview!).

get me an application form!

Just had the interview. Think i spoke confidently and gave a good impression. Just up against all the other candidates now. Again, thanks for the advice everyone.

Morrisons!!

The first "proper" job I ever had

was paid £2.32 at 16 then rising to £2.76 when I was 17

Job was terrible but it was a decent laugh and loads of young birds to get your fingers into

some right types work there though so unless you are a complete numpty you will sail through the interview

I still shudder now thinking of some of the animals that wporked the night shift there

denise-van-outen.jpg

Don't suppose Denise was doing the interviewing, was she?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.