Help please, vids on new website

A A

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me if they are having probs watching the vids on the new website. I watched the Santa Cruz vid last night no prob but couldnt watch any match highlights, cant watch any tonight, just get the circling arrow in middle of the screen.

possibly network congestion in your area? I get it from time to time recently when BT in their infinite wisdom decided to throttle bandwidth.

Same as mate - just wait a few days for it to calm down, I am sure it is just teething pains.

BringbackNiallQuinn said:
possibly network congestion in your area? I get it from time to time recently when BT in their infinite wisdom decided to throttle bandwidth.

Cheers, just fucked BT off tho and got 10 meg virgin broadband. Speed test say gettin about 7.5 (better than the crap 1.5 was gettin from BT). Dont seem to have probs watchin (ahem) various other videos.

just watched the steven ireland interview and the strip "tease" all fine... i got virgin broadband which is on 48.0 Mpbs

I have difficulties just loading the main page, and have had similar problems with the videos.

blueshortshorts said:
I can only get match highlights..none of the interviews or kit stuff.I'm on bt internet

Sound like it might be teething problems with the website then. All our bb connections cant be .ucked. Thank god for that, thought i was gonna have to spend my night trying to explain
"I could watch the Santa Cruz video but not the match highlights" to a very polite (but clueless) person in call center somewhere in the Amazon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.