Help Re: Seasoncards

Update - All sorted now guys, website was playing up a little this morning with the amount of people trying to use it. Supporter services rang me before and sorted everything out. All thanks to Hayley at supporter services.

Am on all cup schemes next year with my bro and we're fully renewed. Get in!

Have been previously registered to see loyalty points on the website.

Just gone on to renew and its says its my first time on the site. Ok no probs, just a few details to register, completed all requested cells and at the bottom it says "everything filled out?" Yes they are....but there is nothing appearing on the screen to click yes!!! So i am stuck on this particular page!
Every fuckin season its never straight forward when i go to renew!

Anyone else having problems?

IMHO/experience if you can't get down there it's best to pay any booking fees and do it over the phone, make a note of the time you called and the person who dealt with the request, and any ref no.s they give you. When they offer to send out a text, email or receipt through the mail the conversation should go "Yes." "Which one?" "All of them."

This might just be paranoia brought on by years of bad experiences, though, they're miles better than they were.

Good to see you all sorted out blue.

I've renewed mine a couple of weeks back for the North Stand but I'm planning on relocating to a new part of the ground, so just anxious of where and whats available.

But it's a comforting thought to know that I will definitely have a S/T next season, regardless of whether I relocate. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.