Help understanding Cityzens

M Gaudino

Team supported
Manchester City
A little help please

I was a season ticket holder for many years and have a supporter number that I can still use to login to the ticket website. I gave up the season ticket for family reasons and go to a couple of games a season and/or on my old man’s ticket on occassion.

I looked a few weeks ago at tickets for Norwich but didnt purchase.

Looking now however i see that i need to join as a cityzens member for £35 before i even can view the tickets for the premier league games and european games don't even seem to be listed.

Can someone explain whats going on for me? I was wanting to look at PSG availability but am stumped and it seems a bit of anp1ss take that i have to pay £35 to be a member just to then spend more on a ticket

A little help please

I was a season ticket holder for many years and have a supporter number that I can still use to login to the ticket website. I gave up the season ticket for family reasons and go to a couple of games a season and/or on my old man’s ticket on occassion.

I looked a few weeks ago at tickets for Norwich but didnt purchase.

Looking now however i see that i need to join as a cityzens member for £35 before i even can view the tickets for the premier league games and european games don't even seem to be listed.

Can someone explain whats going on for me? I was wanting to look at PSG availability but am stumped and it seems a bit of anp1ss take that i have to pay £35 to be a member just to then spend more on a ticket
You can buy on general sale without being a member . But pay £35 and you get priority and £5 off plus 10% off in the shop so if you are going to a few games you may as well pay .

Also the PSG is not there for £35 Cityzens either. will be added on later but don’t worry it will go down to general sale easy

You can buy on general sale without being a member . But pay £35 and you get priority and £5 off plus 10% off in the shop so if you are going to a few games you may as well pay .
thanks.

Also the PSG is not there for £35 Cityzens either. will be added on later but don’t worry it will go down to general sale easy
yeah the next game at home is Bruges on 3rd Nov so I guess that will pop up shortly

do you chaps know how much the FA cup games are usually? i want to take my small kids to a game this season but evening games are too late at night so might have to wait till January (all 3 of us will be at least £140 for a premier league game)

jumping on this thread as I deferred my season ticket for this season but trying to buy individual tickets for Wolves and Leicester. Do I have to get a cityzen membership or will I be fine waiting for them to go on open sale? anyone know roughly when they'll go open sale?

Thanks!

jumping on this thread as I deferred my season ticket for this season but trying to buy individual tickets for Wolves and Leicester. Do I have to get a cityzen membership or will I be fine waiting for them to go on open sale? anyone know roughly when they'll go open sale?

Thanks!
Sorry, don't know when tickets go on open sale. Cityzen membership is referred to as "Cityzens Matchday Membership" and offers priority purchases and all home PL matches after Brighton, to season end, are available to purchase now. Also Bruges home leg 3.11.2021 available £ 20.00 for adults.

yeah the next game at home is Bruges on 3rd Nov so I guess that will pop up shortly

do you chaps know how much the FA cup games are usually? i want to take my small kids to a game this season but evening games are too late at night so might have to wait till January (all 3 of us will be at least £140 for a premier league game)
Bit late but keep an eye out for home games where away tickets are returned. Palace may do it, City sell them at £30, but not sure how much they will be for a Junior, probably less.

FA Cup early rounds normally cheap as Chips with offers for kids.

A Cityzen membership used for 2 kids may be an option, mean taking em one at a time but sure they won't mind. If you did 6 games it would pay for itself.

Obvs. 1 child would have to lie about his or her name :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.