Help with decision

AlgarveBlu

Just looking to get some feedback from any blues who have been to Porto and/or Lisbon (met a few of you that were their on the away games we had with Sporting and Porto) and which of the two cities you preferred and why?

Reason I'm asking is that I have an opportunity to buy an apartment in either of the cities and would be using it to rent out for short term holiday lets as well as personal use...Just got back from both cities last night and I have my favourite but it's always best to get other peoples views...

Thanks

They are both great cities,if it was my choice I would go for Lisbon..you need to factor in if you are using it Lisbon would be nearer to the algarve.so saves time when you travel.

I haven't been to either but if you send me the airfare over plus some dosh for accommodation oh and beer money I will be able to make an informed decision to help you.

No need to thank me.

Just helpin'

mac said:
They are both great cities,if it was my choice I would go for Lisbon..you need to factor in if you are using it Lisbon would be nearer to the algarve.so saves time when you travel.

Thanks...both cities are serviced by Ryanair from Faro daily... Porto return is just Euro 40.00...but agreed for hopping in the car Lisbon wins hands down<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:43 am --<br /><br />
Blue Mist said:
I haven't been to either but if you send me the airfare over plus some dosh for accommodation oh and beer money I will be able to make an informed decision to help you.

No need to thank me.

Just helpin'

But I feel I must thank you... Does the decision come back after or before you get annihilated on the Sagres?

AlgarveBlu said:
mac said:

Thanks...both cities are serviced by Ryanair from Faro daily... Porto return is just Euro 40.00...but agreed for hopping in the car Lisbon wins hands down

-- Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:43 am --

Blue Mist said:

No need to thank me.

Just helpin'

But I feel I must thank you... Does the decision come back after or before you get annihilated on the Sagres?

I don't know what Sagres is but another 30 euros should cover me finding out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.