Help with how to transfer Matchday Tickets - Everton

Scottish Cityzen

I am a cityzens matchday member and have two tickets for the upcoming Everton game.

I now can’t make it but have two people that are going to go on my behalf who aren’t cityzens members.

They will be going with two other City fans who have cityzens membership.

Is there a way I can get him to set up two free accounts, link those to the cityzens member’s account who is going and then transfer my two tickets?

I’ve had a look on the website and I can only see that option linked to a season card holder.

Any advice appreciated.

I am a cityzens matchday member and have two tickets for the upcoming Everton game.

I now can’t make it but have two people that are going to go on my behalf who aren’t cityzens members.

They will be going with two other City fans who have cityzens membership.

Is there a way I can get him to set up two free accounts, link those to the cityzens member’s account who is going and then transfer my two tickets?

I’ve had a look on the website and I can only see that option linked to a season card holder.

Any advice appreciated.
Do you have the tickets on email? If so just send them the emails to download the tickets themselves.

Do you have the tickets on email? If so just send them the emails to download the tickets themselves.
Thanks for the reply blue. No, not received any as yet. Having said that do you not usually just get them to ‘activate’ via the app now?

That’s what I seem to do for all the matches that I’ve come down for in the last few years.

Thanks for the reply blue. No, not received any as yet. Having said that do you not usually just get them to ‘activate’ via the app now?

That’s what I seem to do for all the matches that I’ve come down for in the last few years.
You can download from your account but you should also receive a mobile ticket via email which you can send on to whoever you want to have the ticket and they can use the link to download the ticket to their phone.

You can download from your account but you should also receive a mobile ticket via email which you can send on to whoever you want to have the ticket and they can use the link to download the ticket to their phone.
Thanks mate, any idea when the mobile ticket usually comes out from the club (and what club email account it comes from?)

Doing a check of my emails and I have about a million from City in the last 6 months ago.

I was last down for the Brighton game in October and tried to find any mobile links about that time but couldn’t. I’ll have a better look later on.

Thanks mate, any idea when the mobile ticket usually comes out from the club (and what club email account it comes from?)

Doing a check of my emails and I have about a million from City in the last 6 months ago.

I was last down for the Brighton game in October and tried to find any mobile links about that time but couldn’t. I’ll have a better look later on.
No idea when the email will arrive sorry. I’d assume at least a week prior to the game. Check your spam/junk folder in case it goes in there. Call the club if it doesn’t arrive by Monday of next week.

If they are all going together just forward the tickets to the other citizen members. They can download them on there phone then scan the guys in at gate. I have to scan my mate in every game as he does not have a phone compatible to download his ST on.

Just wondered if anyone could help.We have just transferred a ticket in friends and family which seemed to work ok with email recieved but when transferred to the wallet on opening it it doesn't have a bar code like on our season tickets.Tried the 3 dots in the top right and still no barcode anywhere. Anyone had the same problem or is this normal?

Sorry did mean Qr code!!!! Think its ok because the transferred ticket says hold near reader. Us oldies do struggle a little. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.