Help with Live Footy Online Player & Sopcast!!!

blue ranger

I have access to Live Online Footy Player. When it loads I select a channel and the selected game appears on screen. It then goes off and automatically reconnects. The same happens and I then get the following message: runtime error 75 path file access error.

So I have tried Sopcast, and it loads and buffers but stays buffering on 3 or 4.

Its nothing to do with the spec of my laptop. Its a new one. Operating system is Vista.

Can anyone please help, as Im running out of ideas.

Thanks

not really sure with these tbh mate.....the runtime 75 error is directly related to access rights on a network

eg...if you have a file on your pc and you wanted to access that file from another pc on the same network, it will soemtimes throw a 75 error if the file/pc does not have suitable access privileges set

as for the sopcast buffering, again, i am not sure with this one; have you tried the sopcast forums mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.