Help with Manchester weekend

Brightwell’s left peg

Let me start by saying I'm Manc born and raised, but other than fleeting visits I've been away from Manchester for nearly 20 years.

Anyway, I'm bringing a few Canadians (young and in 40's) with me to the Derby/a long weekend, who've either never been to UK or never to Manchester, and want to show them the best of Manchester and area. I'm thinking both days out (with 12 year old boys) and nights out without.

Without input id be thinking along lines of Comedy Store (not old trafford), go karting, northern quarter.

Where would you take people who've never been before in order to entertain/impress?

Cloud 26 may be a good start, you could point out landmarks, inc Chorlton St bogs from there...

Alternatively, try Cloud 23 in the Beetham tower - which has great views up canal street and almost as far as the lavatories at Chorlton Street.

You can also see many sites of the famous canal nudger's exploits, the barm factory and even way out of manchester all the way to the swamp.

Alternatively, try Cloud 23 in the Beetham tower - which has great views up canal street and almost as far as the lavatories at Chorlton Street.

You can also see many sites of the famous canal nudger's exploits, the barm factory and even way out of manchester all the way to the swamp.
That's handy as we're staying at the Hilton. I assume the chorlton St lavs are on the George Michael tour?

Can't beat the smell of fresh bread at the fine ladies bakery near etihad stadium.
Forget the footy, I only go to smell that :D
Or if you just cross the street there on grimshaw lane you'll smell the lovely Princes tuna packing factory ... Eeeeew

That's handy as we're staying at the Hilton. I assume the chorlton St lavs are on the George Michael tour?

I would recommend paying the additional three pounds to upgrade to the Andrew Ridgeley experience. Well worth the money.

If you would like to PM me your Visa card number, the three digit code on the back and your mother's maiden name I will gladly pre-book you some tickets...

I would recommend paying the additional three pounds to upgrade to the Andrew Ridgeley experience. Well worth the money.

If you would like to PM me your Visa card number, the three digit code on the back and your mother's maiden name I will gladly pre-book you some tickets...
Sounds great. PM isn't working for some reason. I'll just stick the details on here of that works?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.