Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Claytop

'Shakhtar's striker Mkhitaryan was in a London hotel earlier this week. He wasn't talking to Liverpool. Agent is Mino Raiola, who looks after Ibra and Mario. Very well connected to Baldini.'

Just read this from a supposed spurs ITK

Didn't we have someone in London earlier this week?

;)

He is brilliant. Much better than the likes of villa, Gomez and other names being touted about and miles younger. Shakhtar fans voted him their poty WAY ahead of fernandinho

Seems another top player going to someone other than us in a position we need !!!

IanBishopsHaircut said:
ElMatador said:
Seems another top player going to someone other than us in a position we need !!!

Such a top player i've never heard of him...As I had never heard of Isco before Pelle got linked to the Managers job
I take it your another one of the people that think only good players exist in the pl ?<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:21 am --<br /><br />
Super David Silva 21 said:
If spurs sign him they are an absolute certainty for top 4 next year. Also signed a wonderful player in paulinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.