Here’s to you Richard Scudamore

yes, i hammered this quote when it appeared a year or so ago, before he fucked off. It didn't get too much interest but is coming home to roost.

some context to this quote would be fascinating, e.g. what is the strategy??

yes, i hammered this quote when it appeared a year or so ago, before he fucked off. It didn't get too much interest but is coming home to roost.

some context to this quote would be fascinating, e.g. what is the strategy??

When asked what he meant he tried to say that by sharing out the money more evenly so called smaller clubs would be able to compete more. He was promptly shot down in flames when figures showed this was nigh on impossible. It was clear and obvious that he meant his golden boys in the top four plus an odd walk on part for Spurs would swap the league between them therefore maximising TV revenue.

I asked it then and I will ask again what is this strategic plan?

Come on guys, we were part of that strategy too. We won it after Rags won half of them in 20 years. Without that brilliant strategy, we wouldn't.

The fact that they want it to go down to the last day of the season speaks volumes.
They’ll make sure the m4rderers erase all our records this season, then go back to normal service ie. share it between their beloved top 4 again by which time we’ll be squeezed out, and they will try their hardest to get our owners out as well.
I’ve watched this bollocks for 48 years so I’m happy to have seen the last 10 years, but I believe our time is up, unless the owners dig in and fight dirty.

I think we should all stay on the concourse for the start of a game until 5 minutes in and then unfurl some banners when we get to our seats.

“WE KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON”

“THE PREMIER LEAGUE IS BENT”

“FUCK VAR”

Let’s be proactive as a set of fans for the first time since the 1990s and the Swales and Lee out campaigns.

Come on guys, we were part of that strategy too. We won it after Rags won half of them in 20 years. Without that brilliant strategy, we wouldn't.
It was said in 2016. We started in 2008 and it came to fruition in 2012.

FFP was brought in. The “strategy” was mentioned in 2016. Now VAR is here.

They will not stop us though, we’ve got to keep on fighting against it!

It was said in 2016. We started in 2008 and it came to fruition in 2012.

FFP was brought in. The “strategy” was mentioned in 2016. Now VAR is here.

They will not stop us though, we’ve got to keep on fighting against it!

I was being sarcastic, thought it was obvious :)

i am losing my love of the game. not becuase it looks like we are not going to win the league this year, or that we were beaten by liverpool in dubious circumstances.

i am at a stage where i do actually, fully, believe that there are people/persons/institutions pulling strings behind the scenes to manipulate the league results. Before var started i thought it would be the leveler all fans were waiting for, but its the biggest shit show, ever!!!
what is more insulting is that these faceless enforcers behind the scenes are believing that they can string the fans along and not have any accountability to their actions. And even more insulting than that travesty, is they are actually managing to do this.
i used to be naive and believe the game in the UK was not bent, i used to look at other leagues and shake my head at their obvious manipulation. Now I realize that with so much money and power in the league, so much interest from around the world, so many hidden deals and back-scratching and obfuscation, it is painfully obvious that manipulated is what we all have been.
i still love my team, but i am falling out of love with football.

This pretty much echoes my thoughts. Laughably I thought VAR would expose Liverpool's diving and luck with offsides etc. that they had last season. I never in a million years thought it would be used as a highly effective tool to rig match results, more fool me because here we are. I won't be bothering with any league games for the rest of the season and probably beyond it looks like, the title winners are pre-determined I'd rather watch fucking WWE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.