Here’s to you Richard Scudamore

i am losing my love of the game. not becuase it looks like we are not going to win the league this year, or that we were beaten by liverpool in dubious circumstances.

i am at a stage where i do actually, fully, believe that there are people/persons/institutions pulling strings behind the scenes to manipulate the league results. Before var started i thought it would be the leveler all fans were waiting for, but its the biggest shit show, ever!!!
what is more insulting is that these faceless enforcers behind the scenes are believing that they can string the fans along and not have any accountability to their actions. And even more insulting than that travesty, is they are actually managing to do this.
i used to be naive and believe the game in the UK was not bent, i used to look at other leagues and shake my head at their obvious manipulation. Now I realize that with so much money and power in the league, so much interest from around the world, so many hidden deals and back-scratching and obfuscation, it is painfully obvious that manipulated is what we all have been.
i still love my team, but i am falling out of love with football.
The people involved in running sport have no love for it, it's all about ever increasing profits. Expect to see in the near future broadcasters telling you, 'Just a quick break to deliver this message from our sponsors'.

We are bad for the PL Business model , Liverpool good , self-serving pigs looking for bigger bonuses.
pigs-at-trough.jpg

I think we should all stay on the concourse for the start of a game until 5 minutes in and then unfurl some banners when we get to our seats.

“WE KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON”

“THE PREMIER LEAGUE IS BENT”

“FUCK VAR”

Let’s be proactive as a set of fans for the first time since the 1990s and the Swales and Lee out campaigns.

I'd have one saying:

VAR would work fine, if the refs weren't corrupt.

i am losing my love of the game. not becuase it looks like we are not going to win the league this year, or that we were beaten by liverpool in dubious circumstances.

i am at a stage where i do actually, fully, believe that there are people/persons/institutions pulling strings behind the scenes to manipulate the league results. Before var started i thought it would be the leveler all fans were waiting for, but its the biggest shit show, ever!!!
what is more insulting is that these faceless enforcers behind the scenes are believing that they can string the fans along and not have any accountability to their actions. And even more insulting than that travesty, is they are actually managing to do this.
i used to be naive and believe the game in the UK was not bent, i used to look at other leagues and shake my head at their obvious manipulation. Now I realize that with so much money and power in the league, so much interest from around the world, so many hidden deals and back-scratching and obfuscation, it is painfully obvious that manipulated is what we all have been.
i still love my team, but i am falling out of love with football.

I've talked about this a lot, maybe not online, I'm not sure.

But in Italy if something looks odd they all assume corruption.
In Britain if something looks odd we assume incompetence.

If I was a far Eastern betting organization, where do I think I'd find it easier to get away with fixing games?

I've talked about this a lot, maybe not online, I'm not sure.

But in Italy if something looks odd they all assume corruption.
In Britain if something looks odd we assume incompetence.

If I was a far Eastern betting organization, where do I think I'd find it easier to get away with fixing games?
I wonder what business interest Mr Scudamore has in the Far East?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.