Here is Michael Johnson

He's looking in much better shape.

Still believe that a fit Johnson can force his way into the side.

The training kit is just a generic kit from Umbro till the City stuff comes...And possibly as the new stuff isn't on sale yet so is embargoed...

Bearded player for Sheff United? Trevor Hockey

And I'll get a message to Johnno wishing him well from you all, if that's the consensus of opinion...

Looks tons better. Nice one lad.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:26 pm --<br /><br />[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VujQvQk21Wo&feature=related[/youtube]

Come on.

MCFC BOB said:
Yaya Touré, Gareth Barry, Nigel de Jong, Patrick Vieira and Stephen Ireland are all infront of him. Good luck getting back in, Michael.

Only two of them actually plays the same position as him though, and one of them is off, so it isn't that bad really.

Hopefully, finally, his injury problems are behind him now. He suffered more by 21 than a lot of footballers endure in their whole career.

A fully fit and confident Johnson is international standard.

watching that brought back some fantastic memories

we missed that goal as we were in boston at the time but i caught it on youtube later that night

watching it again reminds me of his real talent, reminiscent of a certain.................... i dare not speak his name

i really hope he can come back to his cavalier best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.