Here is Michael Johnson

I just hope he comes back the same player he used to be. A lot of players that have suffered as many injuries as M.J. are reluctant to tackle and generally get stuck in because of the obvious fear that they'll do something else to knacker their season.

MCFC BOB said:
Yaya Touré, Gareth Barry, Nigel de Jong, Patrick Vieira and Stephen Ireland are all infront of him. Good luck getting back in, Michael.

The first four in that list are holding players which he's not, This boy will be in the England TEAM let alone the squad before the end of the season if he stays fit and gets to play as he is that good. If we sell either him or Micah it will be madness. These two plus Joe Hart and A J could be the core of the England team for years.

Lancashire Blue said:
The training kit is just a generic kit from Umbro till the City stuff comes...And possibly as the new stuff isn't on sale yet so is embargoed...

Bearded player for Sheff United? Trevor Hockey

And I'll get a message to Johnno wishing him well from you all, if that's the consensus of opinion...
Yes! most of us can't wait to see him get back fit and playing again. Can see him playing for England one day and what a stride he's got (he doesn't run just takes enormous strides)
Good luck MJ.

Jonathan Pearce perfectly described Johnson's gait as 'coasting'. That goal against Villa just oozed class. Languid, natural class.

Oh YES!!! I really want MJ to comeback and show us all what he is made off... he is such a talent and we have missed the last couple of seasons... it would be like a mega signing if he stays fit for the whole season!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.