Here is Michael Johnson

One of my favourite players at the club. Makes the game look so easy, and this is the sign of true talent.

He had a bad injury to his stomach, which was solved, then his knee. As it isn't one thing reoccurring, hopefully he can now settle, and get a good run of games.

Good luck Johnson, I'll be giving the lad a massive cheer when he gets his first game back.

Great to see him in much better shape. We really need to give him a season to see that he is fully fit. If he is I think he can be a really top player for us.

leewill31 said:
johnny on the spot said:
Looks tons better. Nice one lad.

-- Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:26 pm --

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VujQvQk21Wo&feature=related[/youtube]

Come on.

i want to see this lad called Micheal Johnson playing next season he looks good! :)
he used to be hot

Sincerely hope he makes it, its going to be that much harder with these new signings but he has enough quality, good luck fella.

3 reasons why he'll make it big (if injury free of course), big engine, eye for goals, knows his next move before opposition.

Needs a playmaker and seeing as we have just bought one, if given the chance don't see why he can't be a superstar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.