Here is Michael Johnson

Sheikh Django said:
Yes my fucking son! Really hope he gets a chance this season.
Hamann Pineapple said:
Could do with a shave

Talking about shaves...How come no footballers grow decent beards? Last one I can remember was a Sheffield United player in the 90s who was pretty old at the time.
OlofMellberg_625275.jpg

Fucking love Johnno. Get him fit and stick him in a trio with Yaya and Nige just behind Adam Johnson, Silva and Tevez and we will be unstoppable....

Mwaaaahahahahaaaa.

CTID!

johnno could put all the tabloid twats that reckon we are to blame for england being shit signing foreigners and not producing homegrown players in their place if he stays fit, good to see him looking more like a footballer than a darts player....very promising pics.
sheff utd player with a beard was alan cork wasn't it?.........didn't gunnar nielson have a beard when he came on fer his first and probably last city appearance against arsenal?

It really is his last chance with us, i really hope he takes it. He's a good player and he should realise he has a great chance to be playing in England's midfield in Brazil in 2014 but he needs to start being a professional.

Good luck MJ.

Can't wait to get him on the back of my shirt next year when hes had a few games under his belt.

Get in there!!

yatesy94 said:
Can't wait to get him on the back of my shirt next year when hes had a few games under his belt.

Get in there!!

I hope you're very happy together LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.