Here we go...Scudamore wants to contrive a title race

But in fairness, don't we all want that really? Obviously I want city to win every year but we don't want to become the SPL do we.

Competitiveness is key

Nothing wrong with what he said. Why wouldn't he want a competitive league ? That's why its the best league in the world.

But in fairness, don't we all want that really? Obviously I want city to win every year but we don't want to become the SPL do we.

Competitiveness is key
I am very happy to be 10 clear at Xmas and win it with five or six games to go thank you very much. I would be delighted if we are known as the English Celtic because we win multiple trophies every year with ease

Haha thought the same when I saw the headline. It is in his interests but it starts the narrative within the game that it must be made more competitive

No issue with him wanting it competitive, it's how he goes about doing that which worries me...

I am very happy to be 10 clear at Xmas and win it with five or six games to go thank you very much. I would be delighted if we are known as the English Celtic because we win multiple trophies every year with ease

My feelings too. Fuck the rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.