Hermes parcels

Similar here - ordered several gifts from the City store last weekend for a birthday next weekend.
Hermes have had it since Thursday but no news of any delivery. I don’t hope much hope - it’s only in Bolton so I might see if I can go and pick it up myself
I take it back - it arrived this morning, safe and sound!!!

Never had a problem with them.

Royal Mail on the other hand..... cunts

Absolute diabolical service. Waited in all afternoon for a parcel only to receive a message saying it had been delivered.

Quick search outside and nothing.

Tried calling to speak to them, and it is all automated voices. Because its status was "delivered", they said contact the company where I bought the parcel.

Then tried the online tracking and it said would I like to see proof of delivery. On ticking yes, there was a photo of a gate annotated with safe storage. Wasn't our address!

It transpired, it was four doors along the street. Knocked on the front door to the house and the owner said, they never use that gate and it is permanently locked.

She went in the garden to find the parcel had been thrown over the 6ft wall.

There is no way of calling and speaking to a human to vent my anger.

Absolute diabolical service. Waited in all afternoon for a parcel only to receive a message saying it had been delivered.

Quick search outside and nothing.

Tried calling to speak to them, and it is all automated voices. Because its status was "delivered", they said contact the company where I bought the parcel.

Then tried the online tracking and it said would I like to see proof of delivery. On ticking yes, there was a photo of a gate annotated with safe storage. Wasn't our address!

It transpired, it was four doors along the street. Knocked on the front door to the house and the owner said, they never use that gate and it is permanently locked.

She went in the garden to find the parcel had been thrown over the 6ft wall.

There is no way of calling and speaking to a human to vent my anger.
There's really only one effective way of getting a response from companies these days. You have to leave an as negative and scathing review as possible on Twitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.