Hernandez

IcriedwhenTueartleft

Anyone see that the little fud doing his holy moly crap in the centre circle before the Ajax match last night. I really hate that "look at me" crap he does, not even at the side of the pitch but right there in the centre circle where you can't miss him. Fair enough, he thinks religion is important (I don't) but I really dislike that blatant in yer face look at me worshipping stuff - do it in private mate.

Hardly 'in your face', if anything surely it's the cameraman you should be annoyed at?

I really don't understand why its even brought onto the football pitch.

Take Hernandez, does his prayer and then after 10 minutes gets an injury that puts him out for a couple of months. Or was that meant to happen?

So because you don't like it, it's not ok. I suppose Aguero signing himself with the cross two times and looking to heaven each time he enters the match offends you as well, and you'll be telling him to stop as well.

He isn't trying to convert you. What he is doing isn't about you. In any way. You are not involved. It doesn't adversely affect you in any way. Get over yourself and get over it.

I can't believe I had to defend a United player*throws up in mouth a little*

corky1970 said:
DalbeyINUK said:
So because you don't like it, it's not ok. I suppose Aguero signing himself with the cross two times and looking to heaven each time he enters the match offends you as well, and you'll be telling him to stop as well.

He isn't trying to convert you. What he is doing isn't about you. In any way. You are not involved. It doesn't adversely affect you in any way. Get over yourself and get over it.

I can't believe I had to defend a United player*throws up in mouth a little*

hah ive just seen your location, a bible belt piggies got a purdy tail town if there ever was one.

take your churches ( that apparantly need your money to make the preacher a millionaire) and stick em up de dutchy where de sun dont shine.

Hah you've just seen my location and have no idea what you're talking about. Obviously not uncommon on this board. I live in one of the most agnostic places in the USA. Try again pal. There's some more straws to grasp way up high.

I cant stand the little cnut !! Praying .... for what ?? A penalty ?? Also the Chicharito bit on his shirt ... his name is Javier Hernández Balcázar. So you can have a nickname on a shirt?? How about Little Shit !!

fair play to the lad for having faith, i have experienced what it means to people myself recently having been to two proper irish catholic funerals, i have no problem with that at all

but in the centre circle, before kick off, out of order, i cant imagine what would happen if a muslim player ever decided to do the full old praying to mecca thing like that

stop it now, before it gets out of hand

i think most clubs have a prayer room now, thats what its for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.