Hernia Repair Surgery

Ok, so no-one told me that my dick would go black and my bollocks would swell to the size of granny smith apples. Well, the surgeon might have mentioned it just before that lovely old man injected me with the most wondrous substance known to man.

Ok, so no-one told me that my dick would go black and my bollocks would swell to the size of granny smith apples. Well, the surgeon might have mentioned it just before that lovely old man injected me with the most wondrous substance known to man.
Going by your user name, was your dick not black to begin with?

Sounds like you got an infection, all the shit draining into your spuds.
Get some anti b’s and get well soon, I had the same Op in August and I’m still off due to other complications.

Sounds like you got an infection, all the shit draining into your spuds.
Get some anti b’s and get well soon, I had the same Op in August and I’m still off due to other complications.

Nah, the surgeon did say that bruising and swelling to the old meat and 2 veg was normal. They injected me with anti-b's as a matter of course. Thanks for the best wishes and sorry to hear what's happened to you.

Nah, the surgeon did say that bruising and swelling to the old meat and 2 veg was normal. They injected me with anti-b's as a matter of course. Thanks for the best wishes and sorry to hear what's happened to you.

The annoying thing is I paid for it so I could get back to work quicker !!! But actually ended up back in hospital for another week Morphined up.

CTID

I had a double hernia op last years and my bollocks went big and black for quite a while. Sadly the swelling dos’nt last.

I had an Inguinal hernia repair on Friday afternoon. Despite the old fella looking a bit bruised, all went well. It was a general anaesthetic but was out the same evening. Anyone know how soon I will be able to get out again on my road bike?

I had an Inguinal hernia repair on Friday afternoon. Despite the old fella looking a bit bruised, all went well. It was a general anaesthetic but was out the same evening. Anyone know how soon I will be able to get out again on my road bike?
3 or 4 days mate. Try it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.