Heskey Cam!

Be careful what you post in regards to the A league,had some mard arse giving it out when I posted in the Danny Allsop thread.
They're not doing themselves any favours though bigging up this carthorse,what about Chris Greenacre at Wellington at least he moves about a bit,watching Heskey in full flow will be like watching a slow motion replay for 90 minutes.

It's all about lifting the profile of the sport here (Australia). The fact that it did garner attention in the Brit media is a good thing for the game here in Australia. Sport in Australia is a very competitive marketplace and there are a couple of sports which dominate the market place and hence the dollars.

I must confess that my son and I did switch over to Heskeycam, mainly out of curiosity. I take some of the good natured banter about his 'skills'. Nevertheless he did score a double tonight (first time since 2006!). But as some will no doubt point out that is more a comment on the A league standard!

My only other point is that it has been amazing watching 37 year old Del Piero play in Australia. What a fantastic player he must have been at his peak. Even now his ball control is something to behold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.