Hey Jude

Along with Blue Moon it is far away our best song. These are always the two loudest chants, get the most participation and are sung by all four sides of the ground.

Its a crying shame they are not sung more often and instead 50 or so bounce around singing about Edin Dzeko knowing full well it will never travel. We should get back to basics and this will improve the atmosphere greatly.

Along with Blue Moon it is far away our best song. These are always the two loudest chants, get the most participation and are sung by all four sides of the ground.

Its a crying shame they are not sung more often and instead 50 or so bounce around singing about Edin Dzeko knowing full well it will never travel. We should get back to basics and this will improve the atmosphere greatly.

Agree. I’d add invisible man too.

How can anyone, who has any kind of connection with City, sing Hey Jude at the chorus?
When I'm at the ground I'll alternate between singing City and Hey Jude but that's just because it reminds me of my baby boy Jude who sadly passed away a few years ago. I've never heard anyone else around me sing Hey Jude tbf.

Blue moon is shit imo

When I'm at the ground I'll alternate between singing City and Hey Jude but that's just because it reminds me of my baby boy Jude who sadly passed away a few years ago. I've never heard anyone else around me sing Hey Jude tbf.

I get those instances, of course;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.