HG GK to replace Bravo?

blue_hawk

With our issues with limited foreign spots, & Bravos likely departure after the season:

Any suggestions for a goalkeeper that is both homegrown & suitable to Peps style of play?

Its a hard task. Its likely we wouldnt find a hg backup that is as good at passing as Bravo, though a better shotstopper wouldnt be hard.

On paper, that player would be Jordan Pickford, though lack of game would rule him out. Not a fan of him personally, as i think he makes a lot of mistakes.

Nick Pope: Great shotstopper, reliable. Dont know enough about his techniqual ability. Would he accept less game time, in order to make the step up? I dont know

Any suggestions?

With our issues with limited foreign spots, & Bravos likely departure after the season:

Any suggestions for a goalkeeper that is both homegrown & suitable to Peps style of play?

Its a hard task. Its likely we wouldnt find a hg backup that is as good at passing as Bravo, though a better shotstopper wouldnt be hard.

On paper, that player would be Jordan Pickford, though lack of game would rule him out. Not a fan of him personally, as i think he makes a lot of mistakes.

Nick Pope: Great shotstopper, reliable. Dont know enough about his techniqual ability. Would he accept less game time, in order to make the step up? I dont know

Any suggestions?
Pope better than Pickford but not gonna be content with bench and not good enough with his feet for Pep I’d bet

Any suggestions?

Pickford is shite.

Use Steffen, and get rid of one of Mendy and Zinchenko. Don’t need 3 LBs. If Stoke goes down, Butland could be worth a punt

Its shame HG keepers are shit with their feet... meaning we have to waste foreign spot on back up GK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.