HG GK to replace Bravo?

By simply bringing someone in just to offload Bravo

ok. I think Bravo’s shit , I’ve no confidence in him and that’s why I want to offload him. I think we need a better back up keeper (home grown) and I suggested one as is the theme of the thread. Where does appeasement come into it ?

ok. I think Bravo’s shit , I’ve no confidence in him and that’s why I want to offload him. I think we need a better back up keeper (home grown) and I suggested one as is the theme of the thread. Where does appeasement come into it ?

I suggested we let the club decide what is best rather than appeasing you by bringing in a keeper who you believe to be better than Bravo

I suggested we let the club decide what is best rather than appeasing you by bringing in a keeper who you believe to be better than Bravo

ok well let’s close the thread. The op was asking for suggestions and I made one. Sounds like your looking for an argument where there isn’t one mate!

I’d give corrigan or Williams a contract if we can offload Bravo in Jan and get a cb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.