HH Sheikh Mansour

GaudinoMotors

I don't imagine we will begin to get blase, presumptive and expectant about our owners benevolence and investment into his and our club, - we have been through very hard times and are all aware of the comparison between now and those financially crippled years.
So just think we should continue to recognise how fortunate we are, Another 80m investment - just fantastic - Thanks.

(Merge with Mansour puts in another 80m if you like mods - just thought a thank you thread was warranted)

Re: Thanks HH Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahya

He's like the gift that keeps on giving.

I don't disagree with any of this, but it's only like if you have a nice car, you don't mind polishing it.

Manchester City is his toy and he doesn't mind spending money on it. Quite understandable, but thank you VERY much nevertheless!

I don't think he'll ever understand what this means to us fans!!

On a side note I have to say I'm proper annoyed at how young he is!! I'm only 9 years younger and I've still got my student loans to pay off FFS!!!!

YaYa said:

On a side note I have to say I'm proper annoyed at how young he is!! I'm only 9 years younger and I've still got my student loans to pay off FFS!!!!
Yeah. 39 years old and sitting on 10% of the world's oil reserves. Can't be bad!

Tricky_Trev said:
YaYa said:

Yeah. 39 years old and sitting on 10% of the world's oil reserves. Can't be bad!

If he's 39 then he's only 8 years older than me, I thought he was 40!! Cheered me right up that has!! :(

YaYa said:
Tricky_Trev said:

If he's 39 then he's only 8 years older than me, I thought he was 40!! Cheered me right up that has!! :(
Did you know that Sheikh Mansour could probably pay your student loans off several million times over? (and mine!) :(

Where did we go wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.