HH Sheikh Mansour

Tricky_Trev said:
YaYa said:
If he's 39 then he's only 8 years older than me, I thought he was 40!! Cheered me right up that has!! :(
Did you know that Sheikh Mansour could probably pay your student loans off several million times over? (and mine!) :(

Where did we go wrong?

It's that whole 'being born in to the wrong family' thing! If only we'd been born into vast wealth ay? I can honestly say if I did have his wealth I'd buy that shite club from Stretford and burn the fuckin lot to the ground ;)

I understand where you're coming from, and we are indeed very very lucky that he picked our club, but, it is HIS club to do with as he pleases - and he can do what he likes with it when he likes. No need to thank him - as it isn't really generosity. He's lavishing money on his club which is being used to his advantage. Just be glad that his long term interests appear to be the same as ours,and hope it stays in his hands - protected - forever and ever. Amen.

the blue panther said:
I understand where you're coming from, and we are indeed very very lucky that he picked our club, but, it is HIS club to do with as he pleases - and he can do what he likes with it when he likes. No need to thank him - as it isn't really generosity. He's lavishing money on his club which is being used to his advantage. Just be glad that his long term interests appear to be the same as ours,and hope it stays in his hands - protected - forever and ever. Amen.

You Little Ray of Sunshine

I will be forever grateful to the Sheikh for choosing our wonderful football club and when we win that trophy we all desire he truly will have made all my dreams come true ! Well nearly all a night with Cheryl Cole would truly complete the dream !

You know the best thing of it all is after the media and fans "he will get bored and your team will be fucked". It has suddenly struck them that he just wont do that to us and will stick with us and make us 1 of the biggest clubs and never leave us in a posistion where we could not be self sufficient. And then even when and if we do become truly self sufficient he will probably stay because he wants to

So i say HA to all those wankers

great owner, and at the right club, you guys have suffered too long while still selling out in division 2, the only way for you to join the big boys was by getting the richest owner in the world in a money no object policy, and you got exactly that. The quicker you overtake man utd the better, i would love it if you finish above them this season, and cant wait for the derby, im confident youl wipe the floor with them, hopefully the shiekh will be there looking slightly sheepish and embarressed as usual ( hes probably wondering what the fuss is all about, 1bn is loose change for him).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.