Hibernian v Rangers

I only do it with statistically aberrant events in dubious timeframes. ;-)

Why does.this game have that? Hib have been banging them in recemtly so 3 goals isn't strange and rangers are probably matched to them, both could finish 3rd amd europa place, rangers hve a chance at 2nd spot, seems very credible the game could have been like this.

Add the fact there is no love lost between the clubs hardly likely of a fix.

Why does.this game have that? Hib have been banging them in recemtly so 3 goals isn't strange and rangers are probably matched to them, both could finish 3rd amd europa place, rangers hve a chance at 2nd spot, seems very credible the game could have been like this.

Add the fact there is no love lost between the clubs hardly likely of a fix.
It was all a joke, mate.

I am having a bit of fun on an otherwise dull lead up to our last game of the season. I am staving off thinking about the inevitable boredom and depression of not having City to watch for the next few months.

I'm not watching, but no doubt there's constant shots of Stevie G in the stands, and references to the miracle of Istanbul, and how Gerrard's presence has inspired the players.

I'm not watching, but no doubt there's constant shots of Stevie G in the stands, and references to the miracle of Istanbul, and how Gerrard's presence has inspired the players.

No not been mentioned once

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.