Highest peak of any player you have seen

In the flesh Trevor Francis from his debut at Stoke he transformed our team but we couldnt keep him fit for the season , he missed a dozen games and the momentum disappeared , but those first few games Francis played were exceptional he hit the ground running and was a world class player in an average team.

Which player would you say had the highest peak that you have seen? I know a lot of people would say Messi but to me it's R9. He had the highest peak of any player I have seen in the last 20 years. It's such a huge shame that his career was ruined by injuries but if he stayed injury free he could have been greater than Messi and the other Ronaldo.
A fucking R Sole more like

Never saw Colin Bell in the flesh.
Watching in the flesh nothing comes close to peak Yaya.
Pace, power, finesse and intelligence.
Unplayable at times single handedly grabbed games by the scruff of the neck when it really mattered.
For consistency over time it's David Silva.
Watching on TV it's Maradona in the 86 World Cup and the impact he had on what was a pretty average Argentina team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.