Hijacked Egyptair plane landed in Cyprus

Says the guy is wearing a suicide vest.... Cannot be true surely. Im guessing he has said he has one and they have landed as a precaution. Surely you cant get a bomb vest onto a plane in this day and age!?

Says the guy is wearing a suicide vest.... Cannot be true surely, im guessing he has said he has one and they have landed as a precaution. Surely you cant get a bomb vest onto a plane in this day and age!?

They got one on that Russian plane that went down. Wasn't that from Egypt as well?

Disgraceful security.

Hope this doesn't end up with the worst outcome.

They got one on that Russian plane that went down. Wasn't that from Egypt as well?

Disgraceful security.

Hope this doesn't end up with the worst outcome.

Oh shit yeah! Forgot about that. Didn't a baggage handler working on the inside stick a bomb in a suitcase for that one? I could semi get my head around how that might be possible, but getting a suicide vest actually onto a plane... I dont think il be bothering with Egypt now anyway!

Backhanders everywhere in Egyptian aviation.

There has to be, how else can it be explained? The chain has broken somewhere. It only takes one link to break and they are on board.

They have released the women and children it seems. That alone makes me think that it probably isnt ISIS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.