Hilarious Rant By Bitter Arse Fan

I wouldn't say he was bitter, he just sounds like a passionate fan. There's plenty on here that spout the same kind of stuff - just look on the matchday thread.

malg said:
I wouldn't say he was bitter, he just sounds like a passionate fan. There's plenty on here that spout the same kind of stuff - just look on the matchday thread.
The guy is saying the officials are bent in favour of one time over another - because we're rich. Decisions that were correct as well. Utter idiot. It's one thing to say officials are bent when they consistently get decisions wrong against one team (although personally my evidence threshold is much higher), but to say it on the back of a game where the major decisions were correct and where many minor ones went against us, is just myopic bitterness.

They are hardly a club to complain about money corrupting the game anyway. Promoted in seventh place in mysterious circumstances. Yes, Arsenal, you do have history but not all of it so great. Oh, and how much are your season tickets?

In terms of general corruption, I think the much greater factor would be betting. Betting on Premier League matches is worth hundreds of millions but that kind of corruption isn't systematically stacked against one side or another. I think the other is slap-on-the-back mate loan deals and transfer relationships like Taggart has with his cronies whether it's Bruce, 'Arry-the-transfer-wheeler-dealer or his own son.

bobmcfc said:
If people want to call that handball then you would have 10 penalties each side a game. everyone will just try and kick the ball at your arm when in the box to get a spot kick. you'll have to change the name of football to dodgeball.

well done arsenal you fuckwits

Ah, you mean like Dennis Bergkamp and Thierry Henry used to do?? This may be why so many Arsenal fans think it should have been a penalty. Henry was an expert at this trick.

Dr Mick said:
The halfwit who wrote this article is fucking delusional. Arsenhole fans...more stupid than Spuds.

They really are the most bitter and deluded bunch imaginable. Even the rags have at least some grasp of reality.

Having an argument with some on Twitter yesterday who couldn't believe we would meet FFP and that our revenue would rocket over the next 2-3 years. One (a plastic Irish-based fan of course) accused me of being ignorant of FFP and finance.

Then there were the group claiming we bought success with the Sheikh's money whereas they'd done it on their own. They talk about history but clearly have little grasp of their own as in the mid-90's they were a mid-table team with an ageing squad. Then, an inspirational director, Danny Fiszman (now sadly dead) put in £50m to enable Rioch/Wenger to build a new squad. That shot them into the top four and some very astute transfer dealing from Wenger enabled them to win the title. That £50m in mid-1990 is probably the equivalent of £4-500m today. But it's unlikely any of them were Arsenal fans back then.

Oddly enough, they went quiet after that.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Skashion said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
One (a plastic Irish-based fan of course) accused me of being ignorant of FFP and finance.
Had you not explained that you're Jewish?
I gave up at that point but if I had done he probably would have told me I knew nothing about religion.
Ah well, I quite enjoy those who haven't realised the behemoth they're facing yet and are still clinging on to the idea that FFP will stop us or the Sheikh will get bored of his now billion plus project which, unlike the Chelsea project, involves huge infrastructural investment thus virtually guaranteeing long-term interest. They're like puppies when they do something daft and then turn to you and give you a confused look. You just awwww at them and smile away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.