Hillsborough verdicts reached

levets

Team supported
City
But not announced until after 11am tomorrow.
The jury reached unanimous verdicts on all questions, except the one referring to 'unlawful killing'.
The judge asked them to continue deliberating but would accept a majority verdict if a unanimous one can't be reached.
The jury reached a 7-2 majority. Not sure which way this will go. 6 women, 3 men on the jury.

Hopefully this will bring some sort of closure for the families. 27 years is a long time to be left waiting for the truth to come out.

Usually these things bring closure only if the result is what the families want. I wouldn't be surprised to see it rolling on if it isn't.

Usually these things bring closure only if the result is what the families want. I wouldn't be surprised to see it rolling on if it isn't.

I'd be concerned about the fact they struggled to reach a verdict on perhaps the main issue.
Hope I'm wrong.

Trouble with scouser is I don't think they want closure.
They just like to willow in self pity

But not announced until after 11am tomorrow.
The jury reached unanimous verdicts on all questions, except the one referring to 'unlawful killing'.
The judge asked them to continue deliberating but would accept a majority verdict if a unanimous one can't be reached.
The jury reached a 7-2 majority. Not sure which way this will go. 6 women, 3 men on the jury.

And out of interest, do you the think the gender make up of the jury will impact the outcome? I found it odd that you mentioned it

And out of interest, do you the think the gender make up of the jury will impact the outcome? I found it odd that you mentioned it

Yes... But not for the reason you think to ridicule me for.

Lads are more likely to have been considered scum and treated as such by this same police force, whereas ladies would not.
Therefore I think it would be more likely to provide the 'desired' verdict with an all male jury.

Whatever the result this is going to continue for a long time yet. There is already another private investigation going on ready to act on whatever the decision is. Sure some won't like that, but for today I just hope those 96 and their families get the justice they deserve. Anyone who's followed this inquest closely knows that the fans were 100% innocent.

What is it the jury are actually deciding on? Will the coming out and saying "guilty" or "not Guilty", if so, who would be the guilty party?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.