Hinchcliffe

I don’t think the Rodgers comment is completely outlandish. Think it would be far more deserving than Pardew‘s was.

It‘s always been spread about a bit tbf. Ferguson ‘only’ won it five time, three times this century, despite winning the PL many more times (13 and 8) during those periods.

Last edited:
Scandalous comments abound on this thread.

I like Hinchy, he’s a blue. His occasional criticism of City on occasion during a game doesn’t mean he hates us unless of course you have the reasoning capabilities of a toddler. The Kippax housed many a blue who spent the entire 90 minutes criticising City - did they all hate City too ?
They certainly hated themselves.

To be fair at City he was a serial winner of the 1st Div and the FA and League cups so he is well qualified to critic......oh hang on a minute he wasn't was he? He was a serial loser......I wondered why I missed out on all the open top bus parades and cup finals he took part in the wanker
Proper laughing out loud. Cock!

What this **** doesn't know about football is not worth knowing..

"Obviously, he's not got his knee over the ball, hence the ball being ballooned over the bar into row z"

"If he'd kept his shot under the bar, between the posts and beat the goalkeeper it's a definite goal there"

"He needs to beat the first man, play it short, back, forward, sideways, keep the ball, hold up play, play his man in"

"Poor defending there, he should have stayed, gone forward, dropped back, shown him down the left, right, middle"

"Poor forward play, why didn't he go down, stay on his feet, pass, shoot, stay onside" ?

With his insight, knowledge, eye for detail and reading of the game he should immediately apply for the spuds job..

However, my money would be on him being fucked off quicker than that other, I know fucking everything knob, Ratboy ..

Both have shit loads to say but would struggle to keep the Dog and Duck up..!
You always have time, we like this.

I don’t think the Rodgers comment is completely outlandish. Think it would be far more deserving than Pardew‘s was.

It‘s always been spread about a bit tbf. Ferguson ‘only’ won it five time, three times this century, despite winning the PL many more times (13 and 8) during those periods.
Is it wrong to like someone and hate someone at the same time?

Can’t stand the fucker but he has proved to be a progressive manager, bar playing us.

Scandalous comments abound on this thread.

I like Hinchy, he’s a blue. His occasional criticism of City on occasion during a game doesn’t mean he hates us unless of course you have the reasoning capabilities of a toddler. The Kippax housed many a blue who spent the entire 90 minutes criticising City - did they all hate City too ?
I don’t get the hate for him, either.

We all criticise gargoyle one for his awful biased co-commentary on rags' games and criticise Hinchcliffe for being exactly the opposite.

I don’t want to listen to someone constantly blowing smoke up our arse during a match. I much prefer hearing a measured and largely impartial view, which Andy provides, IMHO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.