Hinchcliffe

I might have imagined it but I seem to remember hinchcliffe scoring straight from a corner on two seperate occasions for city?
One was definitely against Shrewsbury. I was sat in the old family stand so had a perfect view. Game finished 2-2, he score the other as well I think.

I think he made a calculation that if he said it wasn't a pen he would be able to spend more time talking about it. This is the guiding principle behind all his opinions as he loves the sound of his own voice so much. Of all the commentators out there he is the worst as he does it under the guise of being really intelligent - at least Robbie Savage knows he's a bit thick and can laugh at himself a bit. Hinchcliffe doesn't give the viewer a moment's peace, analysing absolutely everything to the nth degree with a misplaced sense of superiority. Tyler was a decent commentator in his day but is now a bit past it. Hinchcliffe however is stealing a living with no discernible talent for what he does. I wonder whether these commentators are ever given any feedback/appraisals by their employers are all they all just untouchable?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.