Hip-Hop Heads

Brumblue

What you listening to at the moment?

Getting well in to Nas at the moment. Halftime is quality and anything off Illmatic.

He doesn't come close to Wu Tang though. Illest motherfuckers in the game.

Yes, I am white, middle-aged and from Cheshire.

Nas is quality, always has been always will be.

I can't stand the new breed of rappers, Lil Wayne, Drake, just have ego problems and only make music about how they're the best and how many girls they've boned. I liked 50 and the crew when they first came out, but the ships sailed on them. Don't even get me started on Soulja Boy...

Can't beat the old stuff of Biggie, Pac, Snoop, Eminem, Jay-Z, etc. Nas, of course, ever since Illmatic, "New York State of Mind" is one of my favorite songs of all time.

Can't go wrong with some of the underground stuff either. Immortal Technique is a hard motherfucker...ever hear "Dance With the Devil"? That song will send chills up your spine.

listen to this! nas luda and jay z
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy0pLESXTLM&feature=related[/youtube]

yankblue said:
Can't go wrong with some of the underground stuff either. Immortal Technique is a hard motherfucker...ever hear "Dance With the Devil"? That song will send chills up your spine.

Fuck me. That was a bit dark.

In to the older East Coast stuff mainly. Love Geto Boyz as well. Bring It On is one of my favourite records ever.

i am a hip hop head mostly west coast hardcore stuff
but this kid GIGS is doin it for me and wat makes it better he is a black british rapper
who aint tryin to be a yank!!!!!!!1

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuTXLcF_xIA[/youtube]

how do you post vids up???????????????/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.