Hirving Lozano

Lozano is being linked strongly with City again and is indeed ripping up the Dutch league with PSV! Plenty of links in the Netherlands and even Spain with us. 9 from 9 Eredivisie games goals scored and 5 assists. Top scorer for PSV. Scores all sorts of goals including some crackers.
Can you provide one of these links please pal?

http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/city-pujara-fuerte-hirving-lozano-20171118.html

Just one of a few reports I have seen over last few days.

Translates as:
Hirving Lozano has become one of the most outstanding players of the Eredivise. The player already came with the vitola that could be a determining player, and it has only taken a few months to prove his worth in PSV. Now, great clubs in Europe have noticed him, including Real Madrid or Manchester City.
According to Calciomercato, Manchester City would be willing to pay about 70 million euros for the Mexican player. A high-level operation that would be contemplated for the summer market, since an operation of such magnitude in January can cause some added problems. Lozano does not contemplate either an exit of direct way in these moments, as it has let glimpse in more than one interview.

http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/city-pujara-fuerte-hirving-lozano-20171118.html

Just one of a few reports I have seen over last few days.

Translates as:
Hirving Lozano has become one of the most outstanding players of the Eredivise. The player already came with the vitola that could be a determining player, and it has only taken a few months to prove his worth in PSV. Now, great clubs in Europe have noticed him, including Real Madrid or Manchester City.
According to Calciomercato, Manchester City would be willing to pay about 70 million euros for the Mexican player. A high-level operation that would be contemplated for the summer market, since an operation of such magnitude in January can cause some added problems. Lozano does not contemplate either an exit of direct way in these moments, as it has let glimpse in more than one interview.
the lad does look special, a bit like Suarez when he was in the Dutch league

Looks to tick most of the boxes for a pep wide player, but with caution in mind shades of Navas for me. He looks stronger in build but his shooting isn't as powerful as it could be.
The kid is a good player. He wouldn't be the best finisher on the team but I rate him higher than Navas in that category. He's got some pace and trickery in his toolbox as well.

This will be probably a biased comment, but i need to say anyway.
David Neres is the "most productive player" in the league: goals 07 + assists 08.
Both are not the final product but Neres will be a far superor player in my opinion, because he has more skills and imagination in his game.
Watch last Ajax 3-0 PSV. Or any Ajax game.

Well, in the end is irrelevant because we will not sign him and he doesnt look a Pep player at all.

Well if he has great world cup,he will go for big money.
I expect rags to be all over him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.