Historic child sex abuse cases being covered up

I think in the cases where race is an issue, the police are frankly more worried about the career consequences of being accused of racism than turning a blind eye to a few paedos
Well, they were originally, but we are well past that now, so why do they persist in the same way?

Absolutely disgusting!!

I’d send anyone involved to jail for life. The scum themselves, council, police members. What normal person can ignore these horrific crimes.

There is clearly a problem within the Asian community. Where women are often treated like shit and white girls are targeted. It’s not racist or controversial to say it - it’s true.
I think chances are if you dig a little deeper, there have been plenty of Asian girls being abused too, but it's less likely to come out because of the misogynistic attitudes and shame around sex that are commonplace in that community.

Well, they were originally, but we are well past that now, so why do they persist in the same way?
Well a lot of it is historic, so there's a good chance that a number of them are still covering their tracks from a long time ago. Investigating things properly now risks revealing the full extent of their failures in the past.

We know there are paedophiles operating throughout society. From the top to the bottom, but such target in general 'kids'. These 'asian' (I hate to use that term, as it covers way too wide a spectrum of people other than those in this case) paedos are most predominantly targeting not just kids (girls), but specifically white non muslim girls. If that isn't as racist, then I honestly have no idea what is...
The writer Yasmin Alibai Brown (a muslim) has written extensively on this subject. She takes the view that you do, that there is an element of racism in this behaviour. Others have pointed out that Muslim girls are harder to target due to their lifestyle, but Muslim girls do get abused but do not report it.
I think the view of women that emanates from those parts of S. Asia, is just as much to blame.

Well a lot of it is historic, so there's a good chance that a number of them are still covering their tracks from a long time ago. Investigating things properly now risks revealing the full extent of their failures in the past.
I suspect this is the case with a lot of what appears to be a cover up or even support of paedophilia by those in high places.

Absolutely disgusting!!

I’d send anyone involved to jail for life. The scum themselves, council, police members. What normal person can ignore these horrific crimes.

There is clearly a problem within the Asian community. Where women are often treated like shit and white girls are targeted. It’s not racist or controversial to say it - it’s true.

Imagine finding out a little girl is being abused and then Ignoring it because you were concerned about being racist. There has to be something seriously wrong with you

Manchester council and social services are clearly corrupt.
Heads should roll, literally, if officials don't take action, I'm sure someone will !!

The writer Yasmin Alibai Brown (a muslim) has written extensively on this subject. She takes the view that you do, that there is an element of racism in this behaviour. Others have pointed out that Muslim girls are harder to target due to their lifestyle, but Muslim girls do get abused but do not report it.
I think the view of women that emanates from those parts of S. Asia, is just as much to blame.

Hence I said 'predominantly'. Truth is, they see these white non muslim girls as kafirs, and therefore worthless and beneath themselves. And as such 'fair game's to them. Its this mentality that needs addressing at source.

I lived on Banff Road in Rusholme in early 2000 and there were often Asian lads hanging out in cars or just driving around all night. It was obvious they were up to something. It’s not just Manchester either. It’s happened all over the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.