Historic child sex abuse cases being covered up

At Stockport Magistrates' Court, Kirk was fined £483 and ordered to pay a further £412 in costs after he admitted two charges of obtaining and recklessly disclosing personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998.

Leniency at it's worst, he on the face of it was being paid by someone for procurement, he should have been jailed the first time he offended.

I lived on Banff Road in Rusholme in early 2000 and there were often Asian lads hanging out in cars or just driving around all night. It was obvious they were up to something. It’s not just Manchester either. It’s happened all over the country.

Yea I have a few mates who have Iranian / Pakistani backgrounds and a few years ago we would go to the sisha bars in rusholme and I saw exactly what your describing.
Groups of Asian lads driving around trying to pick up young women.

I think the worst I’ve seen was on New Year’s Eve. A group of 40:50 year old men hanging outside deansgate locks literally harassing women and trying to ge them to come with them

This happens with all sorts of people, but the police should be arresting these scumbags and actually doing their job. You have to be messed up to ignore this or child abuse

I totally get why the police did nothing. The appropriate response would have landed squarely upon the British-Asian population and would have turned into another stop and search type quagmire for the police. Because we are a nice country we don't like to racially profile or apply the law unevenly which is why for instance my 75 yr old parents have to virtually get undressed at airport security, even though they don't quite fit the jihadist profile. Sadly Tommy fucking Robinson can now pop up with the biggest I told you so t-shirt in the world because he's been banging on about it for ages.

I don't, what I don't get is how these nonces are still breathing the same air as decent people. And why the police officers and social agencies aren't keeping these nonces company for a very long time.
You are quite right of course - justice should be colour blind. During a time when pretty much the same demographic were bearing the brunt of our response to the threat of terrorism, I doubt the police would want to kick any more doors in unless they had a watertight case though.

You are quite right of course - justice should be colour blind. During a time when pretty much the same demographic were bearing the brunt of our response to the threat of terrorism, I doubt the police would want to kick any more doors in unless they had a watertight case though.

We've got to be honest and that honesty has to be followed through with resolve. If it's terrorism or rape we need swift justice. I'm not throwing a straw argument in by saying the clergy, boy scout movement and the establishment need a few life sentences between them because they bloody well do.

It's just that this is a known fact now and even after those facts are known the perpetrators are still walking around with impunity probably still at it, it's disgusting.

I totally get why the police did nothing. The appropriate response would have landed squarely upon the British-Asian population and would have turned into another stop and search type quagmire for the police. Because we are a nice country we don't like to racially profile or apply the law unevenly which is why for instance my 75 yr old parents have to virtually get undressed at airport security, even though they don't quite fit the jihadist profile. Sadly Tommy fucking Robinson can now pop up with the biggest I told you so t-shirt in the world because he's been banging on about it for ages.

Ive read your comments a few times now and whilst I agree with lots of what you say I certainly cannot agree with "I get why the police did nothing." Its simply unforgiveable for them to let any considerations come into play other than whether or not a crime has been committed. The fact that they knew it had, and chose for whatever reasons to ignore it, is very disturbing.

Ive read your comments a few times now and whilst I agree with lots of what you say I certainly cannot agree with "I get why the police did nothing." Its simply unforgiveable for them to let any considerations come into play other than whether or not a crime has been committed. The fact that they knew it had, and chose for whatever reasons to ignore it, is very disturbing.
Probably didn't express myself well tbh. If it comes over as excusing the police doing nothing thats my bad. I mean't that it explains rather than excuses their (non)action.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.