Historical post search by member name not working correctly

Instead of getting recent posts it shows old ones from around 2017
Ha, so it does. Calling @Ric

Edit: Just tried my name and it gives the recent most couple and then jumps back to 2018.

Even going in via my profile only shows posts up to 25 minutes ago before jumping back to 2018.

Sorry, that should be sorted now!
Not sure if this is the same problem but the site is weird today. Some threads show as unread (has new posts) but when going in they are old (read) posts, plus it sometimes takes you to the first thread post even though there are new posts. Also somethings changed in the posting box but not sure what, there's less icons on show, instead a lot are now on drop downs now, and the post being replied to is displayed differently.

Not sure if this is the same problem but the site is weird today. Some threads show as unread (has new posts) but when going in they are old (read) posts, plus it sometimes takes you to the first thread post even though there are new posts. Also somethings changed in the posting box but not sure what, there's less icons on show, instead a lot are now on drop downs now, and the post being replied to is displayed differently.
I was just going to post similar.

The Bluemoon logo at the top has been doubled up all morning for me which has left me believing I’m still pissed from last night.

There was an update to the forum software which has thrown up a few issues, as you can probably tell! Am working to fix them as we speak, but please flag any problems here in case I miss them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.