History In The Making

Royaloak

In 30 years time, City fans are could be referring back to the next 5 days as the time it all turned for our Club. Every Club has a 'defining moment', this could be ours, after which, things are never the same again. It's that important boys. More important the beating Utd, more important than a League Cup semi, more important than a UEFA Cup QF. This is the moment. Let's do our bit and after that, enjoy the next 30 years.

As L/Cpl Jack Jones used to say in Dads army "Dont panicccccccccc".

Lets behind the boys today, like the Hamburg game!!!! stay for the full 90+mins........ these are the two most important games we have ever had in our history. so lets all stand together and sing bluemoon till our lungs hurt, boo the yam yams (dont tell the wife i said that). nd lets enjoy the day.

typical City will lose 1 nil and to boot i will have to home to the gloating wife!!!!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
If we beat Villa, it will be the first time we've scored at home against any of the top 8 teams under Mancini. I guess that counts as history in the making.

Haven't we only played 2 of the top 8 at home since Mancini took over?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Royaloak said:
Haven't we only played 2 of the top 8 at home since Mancini took over?
Rags plus blue and red dippers.

Ahhh, forgot about Everton. Well, now's the time to change it - maybe it'll be different on the basis it's a 'must win'.

We beat Utd with a half strength team under Mancini in the League Cup. We also scored 4 at Chelsea under Mancini.

Prestwich_Blue said:
If we beat Villa, it will be the first time we've scored at home against any of the top 8 teams under Mancini. I guess that counts as history in the making.

We scored against Them at home in the Cup (though you're quite correct if you only mean the league).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.