Hit by a GLASS BOTTLE last night!

As got to be the worst policed ground in the country, talking to a bloke next to me last night (lower tier row 2) about it, never get away with some of the shite the utd fans were up too at Eastlands, and to think it,s the same police force

kevanjones20971 said:
As got to be the worst policed ground in the country, talking to a bloke next to me last night (lower tier row 2) about it, never get away with some of the shite the utd fans were up too at Eastlands, and to think it,s the same police force

Coppers are twats, Rags are twats - do the maths!

Starting to think, the GMP are just another branch of mufc security, not just last night but every match at that shit hole,

Been onto Trafford Council Licensing department to ask them to investigate how glass beer bottles made there way into the ground, pitch etc......
The person who deals with sporting grounds is an holiday till monday..
anybody hit or witnessing glass bottles thrown, please contact ( i kid you not..) Albert Finney on 0161 912 2000.
I remember Trafford Council putting the rag scum under a little pressure re: seating a few years back..

go see a solicitor gaz, you payed your entrance fee, part of that fee is for your security and safety, if you didn,t get what your payed for then you are looking at criminal injuries, if you have witnesses then you have no problem,they really are the scummiest club i have ever come across, i think they are worse than they have ever been, go and see what your rights are?
gazhinio said:
Right on the side of my head!
Spent a couple of hours in A&E after St Johns had a go (fair play to them they were great with me!)
I cannot put into words right now what I feel about that pathetic excuse of a football club or their plastic rat infested fans!!
What made me laugh last more than anything was after they had won they were the ones getting aggressive and wound up?
Thick fuckers the lot of them!

mancunial said:
go see a solicitor gaz, you payed your entrance fee, part of that fee is for your security and safety, if you didn,t get what your payed for then you are looking at criminal injuries, if you have witnesses then you have no problem,they really are the scummiest club i have ever come across, i think they are worse than they have ever been, go and see what your rights are?
gazhinio said:
Lolz! Bitter twats! You lost, you were beaten by the better team so get over it. "go see a solicitor gaz, you payed your entrance fee, part of that fee is for your security and safety, if you didn,t get what your payed for then you are looking at criminal injuries" Fuck me, how old are you, you little faggot? Shit happens at football, especially derbies!

brentmused said:
mancunial said:

lol, yet another plastic, high wycome this time.

brentmused said:
mancunial said:
Let me guess, you were sat in the safety of your own front room? Solid you mate

Surely as a team has to control the fans then by being hit by a glass means they have broken their contract with you. Sue them I say. As for the rags on here do us all a favour and disappear as I thought you weren't bothered by us. You all seem a tad obsessed today with City and what you described as a 'Mickey Mouse Cup'. Make your minds up, do you or do you not care about us. To make it easy for you yes or no will suffice as an answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.