Hits songs that are utter crap

Fucking hell, that's digging up the past.

OK, Rubettes for me, or that group Racey.....utter shite the pair of them.
Lol, ok even going back further, Old Shep by Elvis, dogshit, no pun intended

U2 is utter dog sh*t. I've hated everything they've ever done. From their early eighties angsty new wave garbage (Bono with that hair cut!) to that prostlatizing post-Live Aid let's save the world "One" era diarriaha. Thank God I only had to live through it once!

Jimmy hendrix, utter f,,king shite self
indulgent cock rock. He could play a right hand guitar wrong way round left handed bla bla bla. I could flip backwards off while sat on a crossbar as a kid, but I was shite at football.

"We Built This City" by Starship is the worst song (that was popular) of all time. It regularly wins radio contests over here for being such, and rightly so.

Have to agree that "American Pie" is dull, overlong, overrated dog plop.

However, I can't believe that no one has mentioned that mainstay of "worst ever" pop music artist lists: Wham! They have several very strong contenders, but "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" and "Last Christmas" really stand out as being beyond annoying.

giphy.gif

Say Hello Wave Goodbye by Soft Cell

This song is dreadful on many levels - the lyrics are appalling, it's sung shockingly badly and the melody in the verses sounds like a completely random, made up on the spur of the moment mess.

How this got to number 3 in the charts will always dumbfound me.
Gayist. It's actually a fantastic song about love and rejection in the gay community.

"Taaaake your hands off meee...eeee..ee, I don't belong to you, you seee eee".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.