Hitting The Bar record?

Why Always Ste

I'm just wondering, if any Statto out there knows what the actual record is for hitting the Bar and if Kevin has beaten the likes of George Best and Gazza to this record?

But Shirley, Alan Brazil can't be beaten?
I mean he's still hitting the bar now.

In league games KDB leads the way this season hitting the woodwork 8 times. Pogba is in 2nd place with 5.

The stats for this only go back 8 seasons to 2009/2010 and the seasonal highest is hitting the woodwork 6 times. The one exception is RVP in 2011/2012 who, like Kev, hit the woodwork 8 times.

So, KDB has got 3 league games left to claim the outright record. If he doesn't and it remains tied on 8 , KDB takes the title as the best PL woodwork hitter since records were available because he has played far less minutes this season than RVP did in 11/12.

Hope this is the answer you were looking for. Or was it a drinking question? :)

In league games KDB leads the way this season hitting the woodwork 8 times. Pogba is in 2nd place with 5.

The stats for this only go back 8 seasons to 2009/2010 and the seasonal highest is hitting the woodwork 6 times. The one exception is RVP in 2011/2012 who, like Kev, hit the woodwork 8 times.

So, KDB has got 3 league games left to claim the outright record. If he doesn't and it remains tied on 8 , KDB takes the title as the best PL woodwork hitter since records were available because he has played far less minutes this season than RVP did in 11/12.

Hope this is the answer you were looking for. Or was it a drinking question? :)

Hmm, I don't give a f* cos' we're all pissed up... Mcfc ok?

Thanks for the info bud :)

_1420958_best300.jpg

That Bolton home game was outrageous

Always remember watching that game on a stream and having snooker on mute on my TV. To absolutely batter them all game hitting the woodwork numerous times to looking at the TV showing FT scores bottom of the screen seeing Man City 0-1 Bolton. To turn and watch the stream and see Bolton score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.