HMRC Scam call

Gareth Barry Conlon

Just missed a call that i thought could have been work so i rang back. It was some scam line, i had an interesting conversation where i gave them a load of made up details and they tried to suggest i need to pay £4k or the cops will turn up at my house.

If anyone has some time to kill / fancies a laugh you can call them on 01223 613 900.

Just missed a call that i thought could have been work so i rang back. It was some scam line, i had an interesting conversation where i gave them a load of made up details and they tried to suggest i need to pay £4k or the cops will turn up at my house.

If anyone has some time to kill / fancies a laugh you can call them on 01223 613 900.
Report it to BT, may not be so obvious to an elderly person with dementia.

I get them all the time there is also one that is a scam about National insurance.
A lad at work (foreign) was in the process of giving them his bank details. Luckly he had his phone on loudspeaker and another lad overhead it realised it was one of these scams and told them to fuck off.

Hopefully not one those extremely expensive numbers charging mega bucks per minute.

I've told my elderly Dad not to divulge any details to any callers, he had one from "Amazon" who said he owed a grand, I said I hope you told them to piss off, he said no, "I told him to fuck off" never heard him use the f word before, nearly fell of my chair.

Got the sky call screening service set up on my dads landline..had 1 scam call get through in 3 years..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.