Hocus Pocus 2

metalblue

Experience is a terrible teacher, it gives the exa
If you’re having a thread on fucking Star Wars I’m having this.

2022 seems a life time away but I genuinely have not anticipated a film with so much excitement before.

If you don’t like Hocus Pocus the door is <<< that way, open it, and fuck off and when you get there fuck off some more.

The cast is apparently the same for the Sanderson sisters. Jessica Parker, Bette Midler and Kathy Najimy.

I just hope it isn’t a remake of the original, Disney fucked up with mean girls 2 by trying that lazy trick.

Pics you say?

6070070E-8E6E-4ACA-9E58-D1A785F5FB0D.jpeg

If you’re having a thread on fucking Star Wars I’m having this.

2022 seems a life time away but I genuinely have not anticipated a film with so much excitement before.

If you don’t like Hocus Pocus the door is <<< that way, open it, and fuck off and when you get there fuck off some more.

The cast is apparently the same for the Sanderson sisters. Jessica Parker, Bette Midler and Kathy Najimy.

I just hope it isn’t a remake of the original, Disney fucked up with mean girls 2 by trying that lazy trick.

Pics you say?

View attachment 13333
ffs where's the door, iv'e looked <<<<<< and >>>>>>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.