Hoffenheim away travel

Where will the gathering be on Tuesday.Will it be Heidelberg and then into Sinsheim last minute or is there enough ale houses in sinsheim for a full day time session ?

Yes - City played Sinsheim 0n 9 August 1983. City won 4-1 during a tour of West Germany.
Gary, thank you very much for the answer. I was playing in the team of Sinsheim in that match and I can remember the result, but I cannot definitly remember, if it was the Professionalteam of Manchester City.

City Ticket Office really are IDIOTS. Booked my ticket via phone, direct, on Tuesday before leaving home in the USA. Was told I could print it at home, which I doubted, but was assured I would be able to do so. It appeared on my account immediately, but when I checked today to print it, the option had gone. Called the office and was told, "... you can't print at home (NSS) .... but tickets have been posted with overnight delivery". I told them that's not possible to the USA :O and I'm now in Belgium, before being at the Brighton game tomorrow. They said can't do anything for tomorrow, I'll have to call Monday, and ask to be put on the duplicate list so I can collect my ticket at Hoffenheim. First class incompetence !

It’s £30 return for 2 if you pre book and takes an 1hour 5 mins from airport to Heidelberg .
what coach back do you book though thats the question ?

20:35 22:00 Heidelberg Frankfurt central station 1:25 HRS. Direct £28.95
21:25 23:05 Heidelberg Frankfurt central station 1:40 HRS. Direct £24.95
23:30 01:20 Heidelberg Frankfurt central station 1:50 HRS. Direct £24.95

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.