Hoffenheim away travel

The Hessenticket would have been cheaper - 35 EUR - and it covers everything, too - as your match ticket includes the trains in the VRN-area and Hessen directly ends at the VRN.

35 EUR for up to five people... ;)

Would the hessen ticket cover us from Frankfurt airport to Heidelberg?

Just got the Baden Wurttemberg ticket, unlimited travel for the day within the region for €15 Euro each

I was under the impression transport within Baden Wuttenburg was free with a match ticket ? Have I got this wrong or do I need to go on the trainline eu and book a Heidelburg Sinsheim day return ?

I was under the impression transport within Baden Wuttenburg was free with a match ticket ? Have I got this wrong or do I need to go on the trainline eu and book a Heidelburg Sinsheim day return ?
Baden Württemberg is a bigger area than what the match ticket covers. The match ticket covers you from Heidelberg to Sinsheim, but the Baden Württemberg ticket would cover you from Stuttgart, or possibly even Freiburg for example.

Baden Württemberg is a bigger area than what the match ticket covers. The match ticket covers you from Heidelberg to Sinsheim, but the Baden Württemberg ticket would cover you from Stuttgart, or possibly even Freiburg for example.

Is correct!

I understand Captain and thanks for the information,very much appreciated.We are part of the Heidelberg group but after the gathering that Fanzone Mile @Seinsheim might be worth a look for the last few hours. Apparently there is rumour of the Holger Wietz Band playing and if folk have never heard of them they can play a tasty Quo cover.Here they are playing Rocking All Over The Hoff accompanied by the brilliant party-chor live at the Ausverkauften Stadthalle Sinsheim.

This is going to be a tip top Euro run. Prost !

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.