Hoffenheim away travel

Thanks pal, I’ll stick with the Germany ticket, we can travel on any train then right?

No. This special tickets like the Germany ticket - or the state tickets - only let you take the regional trains after 9 am - RE (Regionalexpress), RB (Regionalbahn), S - you cannot go with IC or ICE with it.

If you give me your arrival time in Cologne and with how many people you go I can look for the possibilities (schedule, cost) you have. Without that it is too much guess work.

Anyone think that we can get one of the TC coaches from the airport to drop fans off at Heidelberg rather than straight to Hoffenheim, sounds much livelier, checked FlixBus , there’s a bus 10 mins before we land (10am), the next one is 11.45 which is not ideal , can’t work out train times yet

The foreigners that live here love Germany for the festivals they have - not just the big ones but their is one nearly every weekend somewhere in the vicinity from March to mid of October (and later on we have the Xmas markets). As some have told their will be a fan festival in the Bahnhofstraße near the Arena prior to the match - it is their first ever Champions League home match. Heidelberg is a student city (but they know their places) but elsewhere in the city centre a tourist trap.

Cracking the flags in Heidelberg and around the 18c mark.Excellent supping weather and the local brew is incredible and aptly named Heidelberg Pilsner and Export and you need a knife and fork to swallow it down as it's proper meaty and full bodied.Aldstat main pedestrian street full of shops and we are having a pit stop at The Dubliner Irish bar before heading deeper into the old town for University square which has got a beer tent and live bands playing.I think we are going to fit in here.The scoops are 500 ml and only €3.50 which is tip top value.

Cracking the flags in Heidelberg and around the 18c mark.Excellent supping weather and the local brew is incredible and aptly named Heidelberg Pilsner and Export and you need a knife and fork to swallow it down as it's proper meaty and full bodied.Aldstat main pedestrian street full of shops and we are having a pit stop at The Dubliner Irish bar before heading deeper into the old town for University square which has got a beer tent and live bands playing.I think we are going to fit in here.The scoops are 500 ml and only €3.50 which is tip top value.

Perfect! How’s the weather like?

Dagmar says the university square is the place to be this arfo and never one to argue.Live music is the way forward.Auf weiderzane eh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.